Oregon Wild Rice, Kale, & Bean Soup Recipe
This bean soup recipe is packed full of nutrients and tastes so good even your family will join in on your healthy feast! It’s a great meal prep item as well, if you have any left over that is.
If you’re looking for the perfect cold-weather lunch or dinner, then you’ll definitely want to try this!
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 35 Minutes
- Total Time 40 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- 1/2 cup Oregon Wild Rice
- 3 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, mix Oregon Wild Rice with broth and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add kale, beans, diced tomatoes with liquid, garlic and chili flakes.
- Return to a boil then reduce to a simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.