Oregon Wild Rice Bites
Have you been looking for delectable wild rice bites to snack on or use as a side dish? These Oregon Wild Rice bites will knock your socks off! They’re great on their own, dipped in sauces, or paired with meals! You can even use them as patties if you flatten them! All in all these rice bites are highly delicious, nutritious, and extremely versatile.
- Prep Time 15 Minutes
- Cook Time 45 Minutes
- Total Time 60 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- 2 cups cooked Oregon Wild Rice
- 1 cup panko or breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- Olive oil for frying
- Cook Oregon Wild Rice as directed on the package.
- Let cool and pat dry with a paper towel, refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl mix Oregon Wild Rice with breadcrumbs, Italian dressing, salt and egg until thoroughly combined.
- In a large skillet heat 1/4” olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Using a heaping tablespoon of wild rice mixture, form a patty and place into hot oil.
- Pan fry 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked throughout.
- Serve with sauce of choice if desired.