Oregon Wild Rice & Beans with Artichoke & Sun-Dried Tomato Recipe
This incredibly versatile recipe goes great in any type of wrap (lettuce, tortilla, etc.) or as a delicious power bowl. It’s definitely one of our favorite easy-to-make healthy recipes.
Only a few steps to enjoy deliciousness!
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 40 Minutes
- Total Time 50 Minutes
- Serves 4 People
- Calories 465 kcal
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Oregon Wild Rice
- 1 1/2 cups cooked beans
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion or chives
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gently mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Serve warm or cold over a bed of lettuce.