Oregon Wild Rice Breakfast Cereal
Oregon Wild Rice for breakfast? You bet! It’s healthy, tasty, and easy to make this breakfast cereal recipe!
- Prep Time 5 Minutes
- Cook Time 45 Minutes
- Total Time 50 Minutes
- Serves 2 People
- Calories 600 kcal
- 1 cup Oregon Wild Rice
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds*
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds*
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries*
- 2 tablespoons honey, optional
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cook Oregon Wild Rice as directed on package
- Add all ingredients and gently stir until fully combined.
- Serve warm or cold, topped with half & half or milk of choice.
*Any seeds, nuts, or dried fruit can be substituted for listed ingredients.