- 1 1/2 cups cooked Oregon Wild Rice
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Cook wild rice as directed on the package.
- Let cool and pat dry with a paper towel, refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl mix olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add all remaining ingredients and gently stir until fully combined.
- Salt and pepper to taste, keep refrigerated until ready to serve.